Friday, September 28, 2012

The Weekend Before Recess

F1 Paddock Club on Friday

In one of his rare displays of kindness, Kiron invited me for F1!!!!!!!!!!! (Hahahaha he sure damn angry if he sees this. HI LOVE U) Been stressin' the whole week for Friday cuz I had nothing to wear and there was a ton of planning involved cuz I was staying over at Par's and we had Juzzy's Bday the next day blablabla.
Anyway, Friday itself, I had a stupid ass test. Thank God it was MCQ so I planned to wing it. As long as I didn't follow in Cassandra's footsteps I guessed I'd be OK. (Econs MCQ True or False- Shade A or B. She went to shade C. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL)
the test was easy anyway
Nearly 99% of the time when I say something is easy I fail miserably. So let's not jinx it.
Went to meet Geng who was so nice and came to Vivo to meet me and I was about 45 minutes late LULZZZ. Not my fault, they made us stay damn late to collect and count the papers. Anyway, we took the train to Stadium MRT then there was a shuttle bus that brought us to Paddock. It's like a village/festival there.
 
Live performances
 
Went up to our suite to eat. Kiko, Woan, Par, Deb were all there alr drinking champagne. lolol.
 
View from our suite
 
Made sure my camera had battery by changing the batt. The batt I changed to had no battery. Life.
BB cam photos R U READY?
 
Sweating like dogs while waiting for pit lane walk
 
 Par loves Bruno so when i saw this i was like PAR, PAR, PAR, BRUNO'S GARAGE and she STARTED CRYING. I was like, woah hold the fuck up can you stop crying?!? AHAHAH.
Then, literally THE FUNNIEST thing happened. I pushed Kiko to one of the pit crew working and was like Oi ask him to take photo with us.
K: "Urr, excuse me can we take a photo with you?"
Pit guy: "You want to take a photo with me??? The driver is standing right next to you"
Dat. Iz. Great.
Obv, Kiron wldn't have known if the driver was sitting on him. And the same could probably be said for me. But Par showed me a pic of Bruno before so I'd like to believe that I just didn't see him as opposed to seeing and not knowing it's him. Hahahaha.

Got a photo with him. I look like a faggot. Don't judge it was really VVVVVVV hot.
Par took a photo with him also and wished him Good Luck. He proceeded to drive close to the wall and lose control on Sat and on Sun he had to jump out of the car and suffered burns on his back. I pray Par never wishes any luck upon me.
 
 K this one also don't judge we were supposed to do a candid pose IDK why everyone decided to play me out. FFFFFml.
 
 Maldonado. Another driver we managed to see. But this one I rly dk who he is.
No body wants to smile for the Blackberry.
 
 Some more well-known names
(Our suites were above the pit where the glass is)
 



 My <3 before I decided to let Nicole have him/realised he looks like Tiger Woods
 
 Walking next to the road. Kinda lame but kinda cool. Just wanted to go back to the air con room. hahahahahaha
 
 Best photo of the moving car wins; I was the only person playing the game :(
 
Woan, me, G
 
Went to Jean Georges to eat. Was damn high already cuz prior to that we were to the room above our suites to eat somemore. They had fantastic creme brulee cake, blueberry cake, mango sticky rice. Also drank every where we went. Ordered 6 Martinis.
 
Then we went to the Champagne Lounge or sth. Ordered 6 Mojitos and 3 Bellinis (Hate them)
 Bartender making our super yummy mojitos
 

Hate my hair colour eh. I wanted something more burgundy-red-purple.
 
Geng INSISTED that I had to stand next to the track and listen to the cars go by cuz it's a "very good experience". SMLJ HOR.
 
Kiko damn bad to me.
 
Went to club-visiting after that. Went to Filter for 15 minutes. Music was good but crowded and boring. Went to Zouk for 15 minutes. Damn crowded also but wanted to say hi to my bro cuz it was his BURFFDAEEE. Ironically, no photo with him. But got photo of my BRO'S NEW HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ (I mean that in the most loving way)
I srsly lurrrrve her. She's the nicest, sweetest person in the world. She's also Brian Wong's sister which was a huge shock to me and I still can't get over it till now :O :O
 
Bernie Mac Wong
 Went home with Parpadem and watched Running Man!!!

Justine's Peranakan Birthday Brunch on Saturday

 
Attempt 1. Started laughing so fail.
 
 Yey!
 

 Spazzing Out
 
 Freja & Molly-Lulu dance to Gangnam Style ahahahaha
 
 Char & I in the car. First time seeing her drive when she came to pick us! Everybody's growing up so fast :') I really need to sign up for driving :')
 
 Went to Safra to swim with my parents. Tweeted this photo with hashtag #poorkidsinstagram #publicpool #noteveninstagram
All my friends are switching to iPhone leaving me feeling very cold and lonely. I also really want instagram (so i can follow celebs ahahaha)
My brother was sick so we couldn't go to BernMac's restauraunt to celebrate his burfs.

 

Lunch with Family on Sunday

 Monstrous Assthur refusing to stay still so I can take a photo.
 
 Still but refusing to look at the camera. Damn naughty.
 
Me: "Did you miss me?"
Assthur: "Chyes" (She prounces Yes as CHYES. It is SOOOOO cute)
Me: "AWWW EVERYBODY, DID YOU HEAR?"
My aunt: "No la she bluff one."
Dat. Is. Gr8.
 
Ok bai!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment