Sunday, September 23, 2012

SLEEK!!!!!!!!!!

 
Had a midweek meltdown on Tuesday. It was one of those instances where I have SO much to do I am just like "fuq dat" and decide to do nothing. Rarely happens but it does SIGH.
Decided to go ONLINE SHOPPINGGGGG in search of Sleek products cuz I really love them but they are only available in UK I think. Anyway Nadia told me of the online website Luxola that sells them and they are an SG website and shipping is free so WAI NAHT. They were also having a 25% off sale in view of their 1 year anniversary. I've never shopped online before so this was a fun new experience. I don't have my own credit card so I asked my bro if I could borrow his and he said "Ok. I'll pay just buy whatever you want. Your bday prezzent" I was like O.MAI.GAD. He gave me a cap off $100 but I bbmed him and was like "eh it's 270" He was like "wtf" Then i was like "Ya i decided to buy one of everything on the web cuz you were paying" AHAHAHAH. He was surprisingly very calm. Anyway I bought a couple of sleek products when I was in London so I decided to take some photos of them too. Sleek is a drugstore brand so it's damn cheap but the packaging is SO nice and the products are damn good and pigmented. It was $58.50 for a Bad Girl Palette, a Rose Gold Blush, a molten eye shadow and two lipsticks. Spent a shitload of time googling for swatches to see how the colour looks IRL but in the end it didn't help much cuz the colours still came out slightly different from what I had expected. Love them nonetheless. Also, Luxola is a fucking fantastic website really like their service is impeccable. They deliver the next day, I emailed them over some problems and they replied super early the next day also and they'll message you to let you know when the package is coming and an hour before arrival. WAUUUU. I was very impressed. They also allow cash on delivery so if you don't have a cred card like me then you would find this very useful ^^


Luxola bag is soo pretty
 
<3 Sleek <3 
 
 Lipsticks in Candy Cane which is bright reddish-pink and Peaches & Cream which is orange nude.
They don't really look good on me tho esp the orange one cuz my skin is too fair but they are so pretty hehehehehe. And they are really small, like the size of my pinkie but they still have the same amt of product as any other brands.
 
 Storm palette from London (not Luxola)
 
 These colours damn practical and they are gorgeoussss
 
 My 3 in 1 Blush in Sugar. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS.
 
 Molten eyeshadow in Gold
 
 Molten Eyeshadow in Silver
 
 Rose Gold Blush!!! Looks like Muscavato (the middle in my blush palette) in the pic but it's much more orangey IRL.
 
Bad Girl Palette!!!! It's 100 times nicer IRL the pic makes it look lame. But the colours in this palette are very dark so I wouldn't use them that often.
 
Still have $10 credits for Luxola (they give it to you when you sign up) so I think I might buy another blush or sth TROOLOLOLOLOLOL. Super out of control. Thanks korkor~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment