Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hectic Few Weeks

Today I went to school and there was a Smoochiezz sale (Makeup) and I bought a "NYX jumbo eye pencil" in Rust and that pretty much made my day or even week, which gives you a rough idea of how much my life sucks balls right now. Also feeling very bitter because about 500 of my friends left for UK and I am stuck here with the shit weather and stressful school.

Have been spending alot of time buried in books, pretending to be buried in books, spending all my money on cabs, blogging in my Travel Blog (It takes at least 7hrs for one travel post) and a couple of other stuff which I think you will find more interesting and thus I shall share it here:

 
Played with my new 88 eyeshadow RAINBOWWW palette i got for my bday. It's not v pigmented but O well colours r nice. Did a rainbow. My family was v unsupportive. My bro kept telling me I looked like i got punched a few days ago and it's healing. Wtf? You tell me who punch you got rainbow brusie.
 
Pep came over and was cold so I cut my shirt and made a shirt for him ^^
 
The last time Peppy came jane found out my family and I overfed him cuz according to her she could tell he was fatter (srsly only aft 3 days?!?!)
 
This time we tried not to overfeed him........much.
 
Been eating a lot of durians. I loveeee, esp the bitter ones. Nowadays the durian sellers always open it for us and put in boxes, so I rarely get to open the durians anymore.
 
Dyed my hair copper!!! Bought a $28 groupon thing. The hair colours at the salon were damn lame and if i chose them confirm will come out as black again so i paid an extra $50 to choose from a colour range that will come out more on my hair. Damn lame actly, paying like $80. -___-
Sorry forgot to rotate this shit.
 
Davvy and I all dressed up to meet the Prince & Katey <3
Cabbed back from school and missed 2 lectures for them to CUT ACROSS THE PLAYGROUND, FAR FROM WHERE WE WERE STANDING.
By meet I mean watch them from a distance.
 
Plz look at da crowd
 
We got a spot at the barricade and thought they were gonna walk by but they walked to the playground instead which was just absolutely delightful (We also waited for them in the goddamn hot ass sun that was tyring to melt us for 30minutes)
 
Trial walk with Indranee
They also had security checking for bombs at the playground which made me LOLOL
 
Stood next to some Xin MSN camera woman who, like us, failed to get anything good.
 
Plz look at da crowd. at least 500 people.
 
Prince William- one of my one true loves (yes i know it's contradictory, f off) until he started balding (guess not really true love)
 
Magical Beauty.
Was hoping the media majorly photoshopped her in all the pics and in real life she's ugly or at least not SO perfect. Srsly I was really hoping she was sweaty and gross.
But no she was 100% beautiful and perfect. SIGH.
 
 
I wish I could marry her also.
 
 
Btw, I don't know if it's me being defensive about my house area (highly doubt so) or what, but i seriously don't get the big deal on the whole 'Wayang' thing. Like, obv they cant have random people just chilling at the park (in case they are mad and stab the royal couple or sth) and they can't have an empty playground also cuz then they come and see what, right? Fucking stupid sgporeans just always want to make a big mother hooha about everything. The organizers also tryna put singaporeans in a good light and show the couple more about our neighbourhood lives right. Yall stupid cunts. The only thing i was angry about is that they didn't choose me to play in the playground.
 
 
Dav and I tried to run after them (we r rly losers) but they were long gone. HAHAHAAH.
 
Dad stood at the other end and got a much closer view and a horrible pic of the prince. And his hand is blocking the camera.
 
 
 

 OOTD
My new gold peplum from f21. See, I do wear jeans (only recently)
Went to town to shop after that and had Thai at Jane Thai Orchard Towers (my fave orchard thai food place)
Usually the rice comes in a heart shape. So cute. Only took photo of the rice HAAHHA. cuz we had to gobble our food and go for our 7pm class.
 
Yey cutie <3
 
Love thai ice tea
 
Went to visit Kiko aft that. He had just come back from reception with Katey and Will. He got to talk to them KNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Debi and I waited for 1 hour for him. _|_
So we watched Big Bang Videos (sigh my street cred..........)
 
Met up with Charis and Par for lunch on Friday cuz Charis was leaving. Sobs.
 
Awkward moment when two big boobed girls are trying to take a photo and their boobs touch.
 
Changing positions so our boobs dont block each other.
 
Parrrr
 
Sad.
 
Food
 
Chariscity who is in London now. :)
 
Par's body is a little bit short.
 
Went to watch STEP UP REVOLUTION with Genghis after that it was so bad I don't even. Then met kiron and ate milk pudding. Then met Veronica (my dance leader) to talk, then met Par to 'study' for 5 minutes, then went shopping then went to eat at Quiznos then too lazy to go home so we cabbed TO HER HOUSE then studied and did my project work then we watch ep 110 of running man (mad funny episode) then cabbed home in the morn. Didn't sleep till 7am. Said bye to charis :::::::(
 
Chow & I sending photos to each other cuz she's in Aussie.
She showed me her arm swag so I showed her mine. HAHAHAAHAHAHA.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment