Friday, September 7, 2012

Pepper's Little Holiday

Pepper came over for a slumber party on Thursday and his scheduled time of arrival was 10pm and this is pretty much how my night went:

7pm: Olawd Pep is coming.
7.01pm: Omg PEEEEEPRRRERERER
7.02pm: Is it 10pm yet.
7.20pm: Wtf 20 mins nia. YAO MO' GAO CHO AH????

Read my textbook to pass time.

10pm: PEP IS HERE!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!~~~~ Tell Jane that he looks like a Chihuahua ten times.

10.30-11.30pm: Unintentionally give Pepper the shock of his life with random outbursts of 'HI I LOVE YOU PEPPERRR'

11.30pm-12.30am: Brought Pepper into my room about 3 times because he was shivering outside (the marble floor outside is colder) only to have him run out after about 5 minutes

12.45am: Pep sits underneath the dining table. He's cold and asked (yes he asked) me to carry him. So i did for 5 minutes but I couldn't see my book. We move to the sofa and he sits on me for another 5 minutes

12.55am: Pep moves to the further end of the couch and falls asleep

1.30am: I make Pep a cave (so he wont be cold) with my mattress and put his pillow and soft toy in the cave for him to sleep

2am: Bring pep in to sleep in the cave.

2.15am: Pep goes out

2.45am: Pep shivers outside so I bring him in again and let him sleep at the foot of my bed

3:30am: He comes to sleep on my pillow

4am: Last straw when he sits down with his balls directly on my hand. Force him to sleep on the floor

4.45am: Randomly barking AS LOUDLY AS POSSIBLE.

5am: After waking everyone up Dad brings him for a walk. He takes two shits.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment