Saturday, November 10, 2012

Random Reminders for Myself

"Time flies" has become an understatement. Week 12 has drawn to a close and Week 13 is skipping in. OLAWD.
Anw here are some random reminders.

#1. Need to stop sleeping.
 I know I have said I'm going to aim for 6hrs of sleep only but that has seriously not happened at all.
Here's a typical wake-up scene that occurs EVERY DAY (when I don't have school the next day).
Night before at 2am, set alarm at 8am.
5minutes later realise that's not gonna happen. Change alarm to 9am.
Alarm rings at 9am the next day.
Snooze dat bitch.
9.05am Snooze dat mothafucka
9:10am Shld have set snoozes to 15 minutes instead of 5
9:15am I DESERVE TO BE HAPPY. LET ME SLEEP.
9:20am BITCH SHUT UP
9:25am Yea this isn't going to work- reset alarm for 10am.
10am Lawd I can't
11am Almost there but not really
1pm THE REAL WAKE UP.
(And in case you were wondering, yes I really did say all these things to my alarm clock. And out loud, not in my head. haahahahahaha. i am quite grumpy in the morning)
The best part is, if I hadn't set any alarm clock I would usually wake up at about 11am.

Obviously I also need to study and STOP NAPPING WHENEVER IT RAINS lest I drag my Cap down again to the bottom of the ocean.


#2 Need to wear my eyelid tape
This is how I look with eye lid tape on when I try to close my eyes. It makes me laugh every single time. ahahahahahahahha.
If you are a true friend and if you want to pass one of my impromptu friendship tests you should probably know that my eyes are very uneven (To make things better I've found our my eyebrows r uneven too.) One has a very nice double eyelid and the other is just a cheebye.
Anyway people keep telling me that if I wear tape for 22hrs a day for 3 months the double eyelid will start to appear. (Watch Michelle Phan's "Double Eyelid without Surgery" Video)
So I have been wearing tape everyday the past 4 days now. But most days when I'm rushing my ass to get to school the tape makes me look like I had bad plastic surgery. Another problem is i don't really know where i should put the tape so you can just imagine what fun times I have putting dat shit on.
 
#3 Need to make an appointment with the dentist.
I try to go every 6 months. Also, I'm damn scared my wisdom teeth are going to grow out. So far no news from them but if they start to grow and I have to get them removed I am going to be sooooooooooooo damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn scared. Heard so many horror stories
Been considering going under GA also instead of just numbing injections but that's abit much and damn loser.
 
My hair also looks like shit but i REFUSE to cut it because bitches always don't understand what 1cm means and I always don't find out they don't understand until i look down to see a mother fucking Black Cousin It (from the Adams Family). #4 Need to dye my hair
 
#4 Needa thread my brows
 Usually do this at Alangkara at Bukit Batok but no way would I go all the way there just to thread. I can't do it at browhaus because I'm poor and when i do actually go to BB I just want to play with the babies. Heard about Rupinis which is similar to Alangkara in terms of pricing- cheap ass. Like $6?
Rup is at Midpoint Orchard (wherever the hell that is. I think opposite 313 or sth) which is closer to my place than stewwpid Bukit Batok. Will let yall know whether it's good or not after I try it out.
 
There's no need for this picture (Geddit?)
I feel weird seeing myself w/o mekkup
I kinda also need to get new specs but I am delaying it because I refuse to believe my degree has increased so fast. I think I'm at 600 or something. Goddamned smart phone that spoils my eyes. I need to go to RIM and get my BB fixed cuz its attitude is damn bad.
 
K please still be my friend after seeing these photos. Ahahaa. I am (on occasions) too much.
I'm also stuper stoked for Taiwan. SUPER. SUPERUEPRPUSPUEPR. Mostly cuz I get to be wit da babies 24/7.


No comments:

Post a Comment