Monday, February 4, 2013

I Need To Stop Shopping Online

Monday: Shoes from Zalora
Rationale: It's red I need shoes for Chinese New Year.
Reality: It doesn't even match my CNY clothes. Ain't nobody sees your shoes at CNY.

Wednesday: Macbook accessories from Gmarket aka Qoo10
Rationale: Cheap. I need to protect my macbook.
Reality: You spent $35 you retard. How is that cheap. You also bought a weird ass body scrub. I don't think you or your macbook needs dat shit. Did you really pay $20 for the cover?!

Thursday morning: Yay my shoes came they look so pretty. Ok I won't shop for a vvvv long time.
Thursday night: Skecher shoes from Zalora
Rationale: I need good sports shoes.
Reality: You have already have 3 pairs of New Balance shoes including one that is brand new. Stahp.

Sunday: Top from ASOS
Rationale: I need new tops.
Reality: No.

How much I spent in total: $130

So I have this tendency to spend money when I'm stressed.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment